Our 100# gloss flyers come in various sizes and can be printed on one or two sides, depending on your needs. These flyers are great for being handed out to customers, inserted into outgoing packages, or as a stand-alone marketing asset. The 100# gloss text paper stock makes them flexible enough to be folded for mailing or handed out to people on the move. If you are looking for something thicker, consider our 100# Gloss Cover flyers.
Quantity: We offer our 100# gloss text flyers in quantities of 25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, 1000, and 2500.
Sizes Available: Our envelopes are available in the following sizes:
- 3.5" x 8.5" (About the size of a standard sheet of paper folded in thirds on the short side)
- 4.25" x 5.5" (The size of a standard sheet of paper folded in half in each direction - 1/4 Page)
- 4" x 6" (Roughly about the size of a standard sheet of paper folded in half each direction - slightly different than a 1/4 Page
- 4.25" x 11" (The size of a standard sheet of paper folded in half on the long side)
- 5" x 7" (Just smaller than a standard sheet of paper folded in half on the short side)
- 8.5" x 5.5" (The size of a standard sheet of paper folded in half on the short side)
- 8.5" x 11" (The size of a standard sheet of paper)
Print Options: Our 100# gloss text flyers are available as full-color 1-side or full-color 2-sides, depending on your needs.
Paper Stock: 100# gloss text (148gsm).
Turnaround Time: Standard turnaround time is 1-2 business days. If you need it faster, give us a call and see if we can get it done for you.
Email Proof: There are two proofs types available. First, you can choose "no proof," we will manually review your proofs to see if they meet our minimum specification requirements for production. If you select "yes," your file will be manually reviewed by our design team, and we will email you a PDF proof of your design for your approval. Please allow up to 1 business day to receive your PDF proof if you choose the latter.
Upload File: When ordering "Full-Color Front Only" flyers, use the Upload Front File option; otherwise, upload using both upload options. You can upload a pdf, jpg, and tif files. If you are not ready to upload artwork now, we will contact you once we receive your order to help you get your artwork sent over.
Templates: Flyer Templates are Coming soon.