Booklets are a great soultion for so many different reasons. They can be used as a event guide to let your attendees know what to expect or as a workbook for an educational program, therefore with some many uses there is no one size fits all booklet. When it comes to booklet printing the combination of page size, colors, number of pages, and paper type will help you create the custom booklet that fits your needs just right. The tabs below to show a list of the industry standard booklet printing optionsm should you require something not listed, contact us for additional help.
Booklet Printing Options
Standard Booklet Size Options
Here are a list of our industry standard booklet printing sizes that we offer. Custom sizes also available.
- 8.5″ x 11″
Booklet Printing Paper Options
Our booklets are printed with a self-cover, meaning the inside pages and cover page are constucted of the same paper stock. If you are looking to have a thicker cover then inside pages, check out our catalogs.
- 70# Premium Uncoated Paper
- 80# Gloss Text
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Gloss Cover (Only for 4, 8 and 12 page booklets)
- Full color printing on the outside cover with black printing only on the inside pages
- Full color printing on all pages inside and out
- No Coating – This is the only options for booklets printed on 70# premium uncoated stock.
- Semi-Gloss AQ – Aqueous Coating or AQ is a water based liquid that provides a semi-gloss shine while providing an additional shine and protection.
- Satin AQ – Aqueous Coating or AQ is a water based liquid that provides matte coating which reduces glare and adds protection.
- Booklets with AQ can be written on with a ball-point pen, but if a lot of writting is going to be needed such as in a work book, we suggesting going with an uncoated stock and no coating for your booklet.
- Bookelts with UV Coating can only be written on with a felt tip marker.
- Saddle Stitch – Our booklets are bound using saddle stitching which is when pages are folded in half and stappled down the spine to keep the pages together.
If you are looking for perfect bound booklets, check out our catalog page where you will find this option.
- Next Day
- 3-5 Business Days
Vew our turnaround time chart below:
File Setup for Booklets
Pages can be submited to us as individual pages or a multipage PDF. If sending over a multipage PDF please do not use reader or printer spreads options. Each page must be indivdual and have its own bleed. Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: .125″ bleed extending past the cut line
- Safety Space: .125″ area inside of the cut line
- File Types Acceted: .jpg, .tif, .eps., and .pdf
Contact us with any questions regarding file setup for your booklet. You can also download our booklet templates to help guide your design.