Bookmarks are an affordable and effective marketing tool. You can put your marketing message on one side or both and constantly stay in front of readers. Another nice thing about bookmarks is that they can double as calendars, coupons, rulers, and other creative solutions giving the receiver even more reason to hang on to it. Feel free to contact us with any questions that you have about printing custom bookmarks.
Bookmark Printing Options
Bookmark Size Options
Here are a list of our industry standard size bookmarks. Custom sizes are also available.
- 1.5″ x 7″
- 2″ x 8″
- 3″ x 4″
- 4.25″ x 3.66″
- 8.5″ x 2.75″
- 8.5″ x 3.5″
Bookmark Printing Paper Options
We offer 4 different standard bookmark printing paper options. If you are looking for something different please contact us to discuss custom options available.
- 14pt C2S
- 14pt Uncoated
- 16pt C2S
- 18pt C1S
Bookmark Priting Color Options
We print bookmarks in full color on both sides, or combination with a black printed only or blank back.
- Full color printing on the front / Full color printing on the back (4/4)
- Full color printing on the front / Black printing on the back (4/1)
- Full color printing on the front / No printing on the back (4/0)
Bookmark Printing Coating Options
- No Coating – This is the only options for booklets printed on our 14pt premium uncoated stock.
- Matte/Dull AQ – Aqueous Coating or AQ is a water based liquid that provides matte coating which reduces glare and adds protection.
- UV – UV Coating stands for Ultra Violet-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss finish and most popular of all the coatings for bookmark printing.
- Bookmarks with AQ can be written on with a ball-point pen, but if a lot of writting is going to be needed such as in a work book, we suggesting going with an uncoated stock and no coating for your booklet.
- Bookmarks with UV Coating can only be written on with a felt tip marker.
Bookmark Printing Turnaround Time
Turnaround time starts after your bookmark has been paid for and your proof has been approved. Turnaround time does not include shipping, weekends, or federal holidays. Shipping is outside of our control and are not responsible delays involving shipping of your booklet.
- Same Day
- Next Business Day
- 3-5 Business Days
Vew our turnaround time chart below:
Bookmark Printing Quantity Options
Bookmark Printing File Setup
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Bleed: .125″ bleed extending past the cut line
- Safety Space: .125″ area inside of the cut line
- File Types Acceted: .jpg, .tif, .eps., and .pdf
Contact us with any questions regarding file setup for your bookmark. You can also download our bookmark templates to help guide your design.